Cryptocurrencies, what they are and how much they are worth: the market trend of virtual currencies, ratings, prices, quotes and how to buy them.
The Cryptocurrency They are created and exchanged electronically, using digital/electronic wallets (e-wallets) to earn money over time, trading to exploit market volatility or mining to certify blockchain blocks, in exchange for cryptocurrencies. Apart from the extreme volatility that characterizes them, cryptocurrencies are registered Directions and prices Which follows the logic of financial markets, and is influenced by factors of a different nature, primarily supply and demand.
The trend of the virtual currency market is synonymous with volatility. The Cryptocurrency seen as speculative assets Not as a store of value. One of the mechanisms that influences its value is the cycle half, by which the number of virtual currencies that can be extracted through mining is reduced. For Bitcoin, for example, every four years, the capacity is halved and thus an increase in the value of the currency because investors are accumulating it which causes its price to rise.
=> Cryptocurrencies to invest in: list, ranking and trend
What are the major cryptocurrencies?
We have all heard about virtual currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple but there are thousands of projects out there. In terms of capitalization, as of May 3, 2022, it occupied the top ten:
- Binance coin
- USD . coin
- Shiba Inu
Emerging virtual currencies
Among the emerging cryptocurrencies for 2022, in addition to classics (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin, NEO, IOTA), Solana (SOL), Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT), Terra (LUNA), ChainLink (LINK) Stand out.), Binance Coin (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Algorand (ALGO), Avalanche (AVAX) and Curve (CRV).
To monitor cryptocurrency prices in real time, there are many specialized sites on the network, with updates every 10 seconds. The parameters that will be evaluated are not only prices but also capitalization.
Cryptocurrency trading involves serious risks, including losing the invested amount. Prices are very volatile and can also be influenced by factors outside the financial world. Therefore, before investing, it is a good idea to be fully aware of the risks and costs, and to consider your objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Even committing to financial product offerings related to crypto assets (such as i numeric codeIt can be a risky investment. The imminent entry into force of the OAM registry for Italian operators will make the framework more transparent and secure.
How to buy cryptocurrency
To buy cryptocurrencies safely, there are several steps to follow.
Platform selection: You can choose between an online broker or a cryptocurrency exchange platform;
- Online broker: They offer lower trading costs but fewer features.
- Cryptocurrency exchange platforms: They offer different options (portfolios, interest-bearing accounts, etc.) and have asset-based commissions.
- Payment to the account: After choosing the platform, you start trading by depositing funds into your account. Allowed currency varies by platform. Accepted payment methods and the time of deposit, processing or withdrawal also vary by platform. Credit card purchases are risky and therefore often unsupported. Some platforms accept ACH and wire transfers.
- Enter the orderTo place a cryptocurrency order, you must use the broker’s website or exchange platform. All portals have a “Purchase” function, with which you can choose the type of order, enter the amount of cryptocurrency for purchase and confirm the order. Same procedure for sales orders.
toOther investment tools
- Bitcoin trust: To access cryptocurrencies via the stock market.
- Bitcoin investment fundsBitcoin ETFs and Bitcoin Mutual Funds.
- Blockchain or stock ETFIndirect investments in cryptocurrencies through specialized companies or through securities or ETFs of companies using blockchains.
How to manage cryptocurrency deposits
After buying cryptocurrency, you need to put it aside in crypto-wallets, that is, physical hardware or online software:
- hot walletCryptocurrency wallets using online software.
- cold wallet: Hardware wallets protected by electronic devices.