at Lombardy The municipality of Sondrio has launched a public competition aimed at recruiting graduates.
In fact, the general selection provides for the formation of one classification To be used for fixed-term appointments MANAGEMENT TRAINERSClass C1.
There is even time 21 May 2022. Here is a notice to consult and all useful information for the application.
To participate in the graduate competition in administrative roles in the municipality of Sondrio, the following is required Requirements:
- Italian citizenship or Italian citizenship of a member state of the European Union or of the other categories indicated in the Declaration, without prejudice to knowledge of the Italian language;
- Age at least 18 years old ;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- Non-dismissal or exemption from employment in the public administration due to continued insufficient performance;
- not have been dismissed for disciplinary reasons by another public administration;
- the absence of criminal convictions that prevent, in accordance with the existing provisions on this issue, the establishment of a working relationship with the public administration;
- psychological and physical suitability of the professional profile to be covered;
- For male contestants born before December 31, 1985: an ordinary position in connection with compulsory military service;
- High school diploma.
It should be noted that the reserve To volunteer without defect, demobilized soldiers pursuant to Art. 678 paragraph 9 and 1014 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 66/2010. Reserve operates within 30% of places and is applied by scrolling in the order of suitable candidates in the following ways: Reservation of 1 place for every 4 employees, thus he will take care of the appointed fourth, appointed eighth and so on.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Qualifications assessment and oral interviewIn the matters referred to in the notice attached to the end of the article.
Designated candidates are entitled to a gross annual salary of 20,344.07 EUR.
The application for participation in the Sondrio municipality competition for graduates must be submitted by May 21 2022 via remote procedureby contacting this page and selecting the relevant contest.
On the question it is necessary to attach the following documents:
- Receipt of payment of the competition fee of €5.00;
- Disability certificate according to Article 20 Paragraph 2 bis of Law 104/1992.
- For granting aid and additional time: a statement issued by the medical examiner committee at the ATS or by an equivalent general structure or by a general/specialist practitioner, which contains an express reference to limitations determined by the disability according to the initial and elective procedures;
- Any DSA certificate referred to in Law 170/2010.
All those interested in the Sondrio Municipal Graduate Competition are invited to read carefully the Notice (Pdf 247 Kb), published as an extract in Official Gazette No. 35 of 03-05-2022.
The examination schedule is indicated in the call for applications. Any subsequent contact and final standings will be announced on the municipality’s website, in the “Contest Announcements” section.
Contests and other updates
Find out also other competitions for active administrative staff in Italy by consulting the dedicated section. We also invite you to subscribe to our free newsletter to stay updated and to our Telegram channel to receive preview news.