- Insurance contract analysis
- Good Value for Money
Launched in 2016, Jeewan Heritage is the multi-support multi-manager life insurance contract offered by Mutaviea life insurance subsidiary of MACIF. Jeewan Patrimoine can be subscribed by everyonewhether you are a member of MACIF or not.
In a relatively saturated estate life insurance market in terms of offers, Jeewan Patrimoine is distinguished by three main qualities :
- overall relative simplicityJeewan Patrimoine not having entered the overbidding of the market consisting in referencing:
- several hundred units of account, most of which are inevitably unknown to financial advisors and potentially poorly appreciated by savers,
- several dozen management companies…
- a desire for overall robustness of the productthis being intended to enable the client to face favorable times on the financial markets as well as difficult periods, like what has been happening since the beginning of 2022 with both:
- an explosion of inflation,
- declining and uncertain equity markets,
- interest rates having risen sharply,
- a “services” and “after-sales” dimension resulting in particular:
- through access for all Jeewan Patrimoine clients to the services of Mutavie’s wealth advisors,
- by the quality certification of all of Mutavie’s processes, which translates concretely for clients into management acts that are resolved in a traced manner and within short deadlines.
Jeewan Heritage can be subscribed from €20,000 of initial paymentthe subscription being able to be carried out, if necessaryby transferring an existing contract to Mutavie reaching this outstanding amount (which makes it possible to preserve tax precedence).
The customer can then fund his contract :
- through periodic payments from €100 per month,
- through Free payments from €1,000.
Main assets of Jeewan Heritage
- Contract offering a complete financial management offer despite Mutavie’s clear desire to favor relative simplicity and overall readability:
- Free management at the saver’s hand with free access to the classic euro fund, a range of 23 units of account in open architecture (13 companies) and 5 configurable financial management options;
- Project horizon management consisting of time-based management, with the possibility for the client to choose one of three management orientations: cautious, balanced, dynamic;
- Managed mandate delegated to the management company Ofi AM, again with three graduations in terms of level of risk-taking for the saver: cautious, balanced, dynamic.
- Contract benefiting from a set of services and functionalities without specific invoicing for the saver and/or billed at competitive levels, for example:
- Access by clients to the services of Mutavie’s wealth advisors who can both advise them in their management and help them carry out management actions such as arbitration, changes in financial management methods, partial redemptions, etc.
- Completely free of automatic arbitrations likely to result from the activation by the investor in free management of all or part of the financial management options offered.
- Existence of an optional floor guarantee priced uniformly 0.08% of contract outstandings of the customer, which has the double advantage:
- not to have an increasing cost with the age of the customer,
- not to penalize a customer even more when some of his units of account are in a situation of unrealized capital losses (which is the case when the cost of the minimum guarantee varies according to the amount of capital at risk).
- Quality of the range of 23 units of account offered by Jeewan Patrimoine in free management attested:
- by the identification by Good Value for Money of 11 “star” supportsi.e. 48% of them,
- by the ESG qualification of 17 units of accounti.e. 74% of them,
- by a lack of rotation of the media referenced in the contract over the yearsmeaning they are inherently quality.
- Mutavie’s quality of service which benefits from management whose processes are certified and customer-oriented, both in terms of the reliability of the service delivered and the speed of processing. Possibility, therefore, for a saver to benefit from a partial redemption in a few working days, where it can sometimes take several weeks for some life insurers.
- Existence at the end of 2021 of a return reserve of 5.43% in the fund in euros cthe nature of the contract in the form of a provision for profit-sharing (PPB), which will make it easier for Mutavie to gradually manage the rise in interest rates.
Main Disadvantages of Jeewan Heritage
- Absence of mandate external to the MACIF Group in management under managed mandatethe three proposed gradual offers being managed by Ofi AM.
- Absence of multi-pocketsthat is to say the possibility for a saver within his Jeewan Heritage contract, to have, for example, part of his savings in free management in his hand and another in management under controlled mandate.
- Absence of SCPI and SCi in the range of units of account offered in the contract. Proposal by Jeewan Patrimoine only of the OPCI Amundi Opcimmo P benefiting from a good combination of volatility x performance.
To learn more about the analysis of Good Value for Money, click here:
All property and distribution rights reserved to Good Value for Money.
Discover the other analyzes of Good Value for Money through the following themes: