The FTA is committed to building a competent workforce that reflects the diversity of the population of Tio’tia:ke/Montreal. Through reflection on its colonial heritage and the privileges that flow from it, as well as a review of its recruitment process, it wishes to actively contribute to employment equity. The FTA encourages you to voluntarily indicate in your application whether you are a woman, an indigenous person, a racialized person, a person with a disability or other. If you are contacted for an interview, please let us know of any accommodations that would facilitate a fair and equitable assessment of your skills. Information received regarding these accommodations will be treated confidentially. In the event of equivalent applications, priority will be given to under-represented profiles within the institution.
Under the supervision of the Director of Communications and Marketing, and in close collaboration with the sector team, the Digital Content and Marketing Manager assumes the following responsibilities, in accordance with the mission and values of the FTA:
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
A detailed description of the functions will be communicated to the candidates selected for an interview.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to support positioning and outreach, as well as create commitment to the Festival and its mission;
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategies according to the different campaigns (Festival, donation, Respirations, FTA at school, etc.) and the different Festival platforms;
- Design and manage digital content (web, newsletters, social networks) in line with the Festival’s communication plan and with the targeted promotional operations of the program;
- Develop and manage the Festival’s social media calendar of activities;
- Act as designated community manager of the Festival: plan, create and publish content in French and English, retain, mobilize and develop virtual communities in social networks;
- Develop, plan the content and deployment of the Festival’s newsletters as well as develop the segmentation of the target audience;
- In collaboration with the communications coordinator, ensure linguistic revision and compliance with the editorial policy on social media, and maintain a high level of quality and consistency;
- With the communications team, contribute to the operation of the database;
- Act as website manager: coordinate development, maintenance and optimization projects, update content;
- Manage digital ad campaigns and define target audiences;
- Participate in the development and ensure compliance with and monitoring of visibility agreements for cultural and tourism partners on digital platforms;
- Set up performance indicators, measure and analyze the impact of the actions taken;
- In collaboration with the communications team, work to market the Festival’s programming and activities by implementing and deploying communications plans for shows/activities;
- Supervise an assistant and/or intern, if necessary;
- Assume any other related task to ensure the smooth running of the Festival.
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in communications, marketing, journalism, etc. ;
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent writing ability;
- Creativity, autonomy, initiative, interpersonal skills, dynamism and sense of organization;
- Proven ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work in an event context, to meet tight deadlines and to manage several priorities at the same time;
- Interest in dance, theater and the Montreal artistic scene, an asset.
- Status : Permanent full-time position
- salary : from $40,000 to $48,000, depending on the organization’s salary scale
- Entry into office : September 2022
- Partial possibility of teleworking
- 35 hour week schedule
- Advantageous holiday period
- Access to a group insurance plan
- Casual outfit
Interested persons must send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter by email to the attention of Mrs. Sol Millán via the form before Monday September 5, 2022.
Please indicate the title of the position for which you are applying in your message. The Festival thanks all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.