Contents of IT for Business 2275 > Dossier: Innovation fuels the success of e-commerce… and its ethics! / Survey: How to implement the FinOps approach / Interview: Aline Bourdin, CIO of Vinci Construction Europe-Africa / Portrait: Benoît Dehais, CIO of the Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée Region…
“Experience”… New Grail whether we are talking about employees or customers… But for both of them, the IT department is under great demand and must work closely with HR in the first case and the business lines in the second. .
“Experience” is also that of our readers. This issue 2275 of IT for Business inaugurates a new layout that we wanted to be clearer, more readable and more aligned with new reading behaviors.
If the form changes, the content remains focused on the issues of CIOs and IT teams.
Thus, this new 2022 back-to-school issue of IT for Business gives pride of place to the customer experience, the driver of consumption. A consumption that it is up to everyone to make more responsible, including IT teams. Like every year at this time, our file of the month analyzes the digital trends that underlie developments in the retail sector. It must be recognized that when it comes to good practices for improving the customer experience, this is not “the end of abundance”.
DSI Europe-Africa of Vinci Construction, Aline Bourdin is our guest of the month. It evokes the management of an international IT department, at the articulation of the central IT department and the general management of the subsidiaries, with all its challenges of pooling but also of respect for local cultures.
Whether it is to save money on cloud expenses or to progress in terms of digital sobriety, an approach FinOps turns out to be necessary. Our survey of the month details its implementation and governance.
You will also find in this issue the testimonials by CMA-CGM (adopting the public cloud), France Televisions (real-time subtitling from franceinfo), from CNES (connected glasses), Renault (DBMS in managed mode) and Decathlon (cybersecurity).
Without forgetting startups of the month : Decide AI (complement or alternative to Google Analytics), Hugging Face (AI models and datasets), trace (measurement of carbon footprint and definition of green IT strategy).
Discover below the detailed summary of IT for Business n°2275, dated September 2022.
“Managing an international IT department requires a lot of agility to be nurtured by listening»
Interview with Aline BourdinCIO of Vinci Construction Europe-Africa
REPORT OF THE MONTH
Innovation feeds the success of e-commerce… and its ethics!
– A trade changed by seizures… which boost innovation
– A virtual universe continuously expanding
– In quest of a trade more responsible
SURVEY OF THE MONTH
How to (actually) implement the FinOps approach
PORTRAIT OF THE MONTH
Benoît Dehais, CIO of the Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée Region
“The public service gives me very beautiful projects to live”
USES AND FEEDBACK
– CMA-CGM head for the public cloud
– France Televisions : franceinfo en real time with services cloud from AWS
– The CNES unleash productivity with connected glasses
– Renault adopts the managed mode of the DBMS MongoDB Atlas
– Decathlon widens the securing of its applications clouds
– The digital dynamics French benefits ESN
– L’AI to the rescue of climate ?
– The “cyberscore» pending further details
Freelancers: booming marketplaces
The DSA new compliance project for the DSI
It’s not the weather vane that turns…
– The agility in the service of a more responsible digital
– How to make outsourcing strategy a lever of innovation
– Decide AImore than a compliant complement GDPR at Google Analytics
– Hugging Face offers a AI Github
– trace accompanies CIOs in the reduction of C02 emissions
A mathematically error-free compiler